Developing well thought out branding is as useful for schools and trusts as it is for major corporations.
People who don’t know you will form judgements based on your school branding; whether it’s an accurate picture or not, the image you put forth will impact how you are perceived. As competition for students and staff intensifies, it is becoming increasingly more important to ensure that your online presence, printed materials and even the exterior of your school buildings are making the right impression.
The Importance of School Branding
Distinctive and consistent school branding will reflect a level of professionalism, and will express that you are serious about standards of excellence. It will make a real difference in the way in which you: –
- Attract the best staff;
- Recruit new students;
- Increase aspirations and self-esteem in existing students;
- Improve your profile in the local community;
- Engage with other education providers or businesses.
School Branding Guidance and Support
Cleverbox provide invaluable guidance and support throughout all of the key phases involved in building successful school branding, including: –
- School website design;
- Logo design and branding;
- Prospectuses and marketing;
- Engaging students and stakeholders;
- Uniform design;
- External and internal signage;
- School Photography;
- Social media advice and workshops;
- SEO advice and best practice.
We have various packages and payment options available to suit all budgets. For further information or to find out what we can do for you, please speak with a member of our team; you can call us on 0208 466 7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org