We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with proven experience in delivering and executing beautiful, high-level, creative design for both print and web.
The ideal candidate will have a formal design education (minimum Diploma in relevant graphic/digital design subject, Degree preferable but not essential) and at least 2 years’ experience at a digital agency or similar background. They will be able to demonstrate creative flair, technical ability and exceptional attention to detail through their portfolio and a trial day held at the studio. They will have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment, printing processes, user interface design, user experience, and responsive web design.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Producing high-end creative design concepts across a wide range of disciplines including web, print, signage and visual identity, and include visual mockups, mood boards, scamp illustrations and wireframes.
- Interpreting a brief with creative flair and a firm understanding of what is possible to achieve in the production of the final project, be it for press or online.
- Conceptualising and artworking logos and brand identities from client briefs.
- Completing allocated work within the timeframes set and ensuring time is logged accurately against jobs.
- Ensuring high standards of design, accuracy and attention to detail at all times, inline with the quality expected of any work produced by Cleverbox.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks and take responsibility for organising your own time in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Be personable and approachable and able to communicate effectively to other staff members and clients if necessary.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to use your own initiative and go the extra mile to ensure projects are completed on time
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML5, CSS is desirable, but not essential
- Salary: Competitive (Depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 9.00-5.30 Monday-Friday (extra hours will be expected at times to meet deadlines)
- Location: Bromley, Kent – Walking distance from Bromley South Station (Commutable from Kent, South East London, Surrey and surrounding areas)
How to Apply
To be considered for this exciting role, please email a cover letter and CV to Caroline Albrecht on email@example.com.