Business Administration Apprentice
- £5.00 – £6.50 per hour
- Full Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Bromley Kent
Are you looking to take your first step toward a career in Project Management within the Creative Industry?
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, confident and well-organised Apprentice to join our growing creative design agency. Working within our Project Management team, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of website, brochure and branding projects to our 700+ clients within the education sector.
This role is perfect for a candidate looking to take the first steps into an Account Management career; as well as office administration you will learn skills in client liaison, project organisation and delivering products and services within the creative design industry.
The responsibilities within this role include:
• Assisting the Project Management team with scheduling, proof reading and administration duties.
• Involvement in a wide range of projects and services, from websites to printed brochures
• Maintaining general administrative duties (answering telephone, handling post and filing)
• Supporting budget and timescale management within each project
• Acting as a point of contact between our clients and Project Managers when required
• Organising, co-ordinating and scheduling client photo shoots
• Providing a warm welcome for all guests & visitors to our Bromley studio
In return you will receive training, an energetic working environment and the opportunity to have your own ideas heard by our team. Although this is initially an apprenticeship role, we are looking to the future and want to invest our time and energy into the right candidate!
Qualifications & Essential Skills Requirements:
• Confident telephone manner with good customer service skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Self-motivated with a desire to show initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office
• Educated to A Level or a Level 3 standard
• Capability to simultaneously manage multiple, varied activities
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide a response for everyone.