Sales & Marketing Apprentice
- £5.00 – £6.50 per hour
- Full Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Bromley Kent
Are you looking to take your first step toward a career in Marketing, Sales and Communications?
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, confident and well-organised Apprentice within our growing creative design agency. Working within our Sales and Marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting the research, creation and delivery of regular campaigns and proactively communicating with hundreds of clients nationwide.
This role includes creation of content for our social media channels, administration of our client database and being an ambassador for the fantastic work our studio produces for the education sector. Full training will be provided, but a hunger for a fast-paced and rewarding sales and marketing role is essential.
The responsibilities within this role include:
• Researching, creating and delivering regular social media and email campaigns
• Maintaining our client database, ensuring accuracy and logging of sales enquiries
• Assisting the team in planning, execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns
• Processing incoming sales enquiries and being an ambassador for our services and products
• Maintaining and updating the Cleverbox website to ensure that all content is fresh and engaging
• Assisting in the management of our online search campaigns (Organic and PPC)
In return you will receive training, an energetic working environment and the opportunity to have your own ideas heard by our team. Although this is initially an apprenticeship role, we are looking to the future and want to invest our time and energy into the right candidate!
Qualifications & Essential Skills Requirements:
• Confident telephone manner with good customer service skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Self-motivated with a desire to show initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office and Google products
• Educated to A Level or a Level 3 standard
• PPC and SEO experience desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide a response for everyone.