Website Support Analyst / IT Support
- Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 per year, dependent on experience
- Full Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Bromley Kent
Are you tech-savvy, with a solid IT background and love interacting with people?
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, confident and proactive Web Support Analyst within our growing creative design agency. Working within our Web Support team, who service over 700 clients, we have an opportunity for a dynamic problem-solver, with dependable skills and a keen eye for detail.
This role involves a high level of communication as you will be a front-line support representative to our clients. We require a candidate who will relish the challenge of a fast-paced agency environment and who is able to adapt and grow as our services to the education sector evolve. As an integral extension of our website development team, you will have solid experience of using Content Management Systems and accurately communicating design and technical changes during testing.
The responsibilities within this role include:
- – Providing quality first-line website support to our growing client base
- – Proactive cross-browser testing and quality-assuring new website builds
- – Providing face to face training and Content Management System (CMS) demos to clients
- – Troubleshooting reported issues/bugs and providing a timely and efficient fix, with regular updates to the client
- – Supporting clients through the website launch process, and managing Google Analytics setup and reporting
- – Continuously working to improve the support team’s efficiency to ensure a high standard of customer service
- – Supporting the configuration of internal company IT systems, software, computers and devices (Apple and PC)
In return we can promise an energetic working environment and the opportunity to have your own ideas heard by our team. Our client base is rapidly expanding and we are looking to invest in the right candidate who will make this role their own.
Qualifications & Essential Skills Requirements:
- – 2-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced support / helpdesk environment
- – Confident telephone manner with excellent customer service skills
- – Self-motivated with a desire to show initiative
- – Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- – A solid understanding of technology and all things web
- – Analytical attention to detail, with good numerical and written English skills
- – Experience in managing and using CMS systems, including opensource and WordPress platforms
- – A knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN would also be useful
- – Relevant IT based qualifications
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide a response for everyone.